Why Take Classes With Our Company?
We teach one-
on- one as well as offer group rates.
We not only provide American Heart Association© courses, but we are also an insured, limited liability company.
For corporate clients, we will come to your location with a minimum of 6 people in the class.
If you need your CPR certification but aren’t sure which class you need, please consult our checklists:
BLS (Healthcare Provider) CPR/AED Class:
- Physicians/Physicians Assistants
- Dentists/Dental Assistants/Hygienists
- Respiratory/Physical Therapists
- Medical or Nursing Students
- Dialysis staff
- Any other healthcare related field
Heartsaver CPR/AED with or without First Aid Class:
- Coaches/Team Managers
- Business Professionals
- Fitness Trainers/Center Employees
- Daycare Providers
- Police Officers/Private Security
- Hotel and Restaurant Employees
Family and Friends CPR Class:
- The Family & Friends CPR course covers how to perform CPR in adults/children and infants, along with how to help an adult, child or infant who is choking.